Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Announcing Cooking Made Easy with Chocolates/Cocoa

No words, just silence to speak my heart out this time. All that I want to say right now is a big time 'Sorry' for not doing any justice to my series on 'Cooking Made Easy'  for 3 months, but better late than never, so I'm back with a lovely theme for this month, one that all of you will certainly love. Though it's not valentine's that's approaching, nor is this the chocolate day pumping me to go for it, but definitely there's someone who has a penchant for it and I love him more than chocolates even. :P
Now who else could it be than my Darling Hubby. ( I call him Janu, and these days my 2 year old little cuppy cake has started imitating me by calling her dad the same at times; that is of course funny but she speaks it damn sweetly, better than me even. :)) He is a binge eater when it comes to chocolates or namkeen, so I could not think of any theme better than 'Chocolates' for his birthday month. Also, this month happens to be the birth month of my daughter who is a 100% replica of her father, so all the chocolate recipes received are birthday gifts to my two sweethearts, and I promise, I'll try on each and every recipe whatsoever happens. :D

September's Surprise Ingredient: 
Enticing Chocolates/ Cocoa
  
September 1 - September 30

The rules to participate can be found here.

You can make cakes, chocolates, brownies, tarts, shakes, beverages, choux, pastries, ice-creams, puddings, truffles, pies, custard, yogurt, bars, just anything that has cocoa/ chocolate in it. Get ready to dive in the alluring chocolate pool.

Kindly link your entries using the linky tool below.



Round Up:





1. Chocolate Almond Fudge

2. 2 minutes Chocolate Mug Cake

3. Julia Childs Chocolate Almond Cake

4. Hot cocoa

5. Mocha Snack Cake

6. Decadent Chocolate Fudge Cake

7. Chocolate Chip Cheesecake

8. Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake

9. Easiest chocolate frosting ever

10. Birthday Chocolate Cake

11. Chocolate-chip Cookie-dough Brownies

12. Choco Pebbles

13. Chocolate Pudding

14. Tiramisu (Eggless Alcoholfree)

15. Cinnamon Hot Chocolate

16. Chocolate Pudding

17. Chocolate Lamingtons

18. Strawberry Truffles

19. Cocoa Choco Mini Bites

20. Eggless Lamingtons

21. Go Nuts With Donuts

22. Cake Truffles and KitKat Crunchies

23. Nutella Chocolate Cake

24. Chocolate Hazelnut Nutella Banana Shake

25. Eggless/ Coke Brownie

26. When Chocolate Meets Yogurt

27. Cadbury Chocolate Cake

28. Ultimate Cream Cheese Cookies

29. Eggless Oreo Cookies

30. Drinking Chocolate

31. Chocolate Oats Bar

32. Tofu Chocolate Pudding

33. Eggless Brownie - Low Fat

34. Eggless Reine De Saba (Queen of Sheba Cake)

35. Italian Dessert

36. Homemade Oreo Cookies : Fauxreos

37. Chocolate Cherry Layer Cake

38. CookieNash -Giant cookies filled with chocola

39. Ultimate Chocolate Cream Cheese Cookies

40. Creamy Chocolate Cupcakes

41. Chocolate Almond Cake

42. Honey Chocolate Cake

43. Choco Banana Walnut Loaf

44. Pecan Fudge

45. Black Bottom Pecan Praline Bars


This linky list is now closed.

12 comments:

  1. Hey Anjali..
    As soon as I saw the event announcement, linked five recipes from my space.. Nice event with lovely theme..
    Happy hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice theme for the event... will link my entries soon... happy hosting..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anjali
    What a GREAT party!:)
    I looooooooove baking with chocolate, and have lots of chocolate-posts, and it's a wonderful chance for me to see new ideas and new recipes from other bloggers.
    May we all have a wonderful chocolate-month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anjali, wonderful event. will send u my entries.
    U have been selected as the winner for MCTRs Love n chocolate fest.. Please send me ur Indian address. http://vimithaa.blogspot.in/2012/09/love-n-chocolate-fest-giveaway-winner.html
    Hugs,
    Vimitha

    ReplyDelete
  5. delicious linked chocolate dishes looks wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the invitation, I linked up my post.
    Happy hosting and I would love to see more chocolates recipes...
    Regards,
    Rashida Shaikh
    http://inheritedrecipes-rashu.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow .. lots of recipes already pepped up here.. Anjali, not a big of Chocolate though but I will try to send some recipe in.

    do try and participate in my event Cook with - Poppy Seeds

    http://uk-rasoi.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/hello-friends-this-month-i-am-hosting.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice event and I did submit my Chocolate recipe. One question - I can post the recipes from archives if I add it back to this announcement or should the posting be in September only?

    Let me know.
    Thanks
    Sowmya

    Ongoing Event - Coconut

    Ongoing Event - Healthy Foods for Healthy Kids - Combo Meals


    ReplyDelete
  9. Just now linked my homemade oreo cookies. Please check it. I am your newest follower.

    Pls do visit at my space on you leisure.
    http://sanolisrecipies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful idea to celebrate your husband and daughter's birthdays! This is the best part of the internet and blogging community. Doesn't matter where in the world we live, we can participate in a virtual celebration. I hope it was a great month and many more years of health and happiness to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy yummy yummy !!! Just came 2 knw abt this event now...else wud have linked my entry too...:)

    Do visit my space when free...
    http://sajinastastes.blogspot.com/search/label/Sweets

    ReplyDelete

When you smile, not only do you feel happy, but you bring a ray of light into the lives of others. Thanks for dropping by my space and blessing me with your beautiful smile. :)